Access Your Bank Accounts from Anywhere
We have all had that feeling, the one where you have so many things to do and not enough time to get them all done. With Online Banking from FTSB, you can get your banking done on your time, including:
- Checking your account balances
- Accessing account and transaction history
- Making transfers between accounts
- Downloading your account information
- Viewing account statements and check images
To sign up for Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking, download the application or stop in at any FTSB location.
Schedule your monthly payments with Online Bill Pay from FTSB. You can easily set up your account for one-time or recurring payments to make sure your bills get paid on time.
Gain secure access to your account statements while helping save some paper with eStatements. FTSB’s eStatements are password-protected through online banking and offer same-day access to your statements. To opt-in, simply:
- Log in to your Online Banking account.
- Click on the ESTATEMENTS tab at the top of the page.
- Complete the prompts and accept the conditions.
Using eStatements through online banking not only helps our environment, but also gives you quicker access to your statement and is more secure than paper statements. (Note: you must be enrolled in online banking in order to sign up for eStatements.)
We use our phones to accomplish a lot of things these days. To help you get your banking done on the go, FTSB has launched a mobile banking app to make your banking experience as convenient as possible. The app allows you to:
- View your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find ATMs and bank offices
The FTSB mobile banking app is available for Apple and Android devices. To access the mobile app, you must first sign up for Online Banking. Download the application here.
FTSB has partnered with Shazam to provide our customers with Shazam Bolt$ – a mobile app with a number of features. With Shazam Bolt$, you can:
- View your account balances
- Set up alerts for fraud, such as international transactions, over the phone and internet transactions and transactions over a certain amount.
- Locate an ATM nearest to you
- Temporarily block and unblock your debit card using Transaction Control
To download the app, simply search Shazam Bolt$ in your app store. For more details on the app, download the Shazam Bolt$ User Guide.
Access your account information with any touch-tone phone with Phone Banking from FTSB. Using your phone, you can check account balances and transfer funds. To enroll, contact your local office. To start using Phone Banking, call the following numbers:
- Toll-free: 888-818-2696
- Local phone: 641-562-2891
Learn More About Online, Mobile Banking & Phone Banking
FTSB wants to help your banking be as efficient as possible. To learn more or enroll in our Online, Mobile Banking and Phone Banking services, stop in at one of our offices, or download the Online Banking Application here.