Show your pride for the place you live! Farmers Trust and Savings Bank (FTSB) is accepting entries for our 2016 Calendar Contest.
Complete Rules & Regulations for
Farmers Trust & Savings Bank 2016 Calendar Contest
- Photos and entry forms must be received by July 31, 2015 at 3:00pm in order to be eligible for the contest.
- All entries must be of outdoor themes. Both landscape and close up shots are acceptable. All photos must represent the scenic visual of northern Iowa and southern Minnesota. Photos with people in them will not be accepted.
- Photo requirements: All images must be in digital format, with a minimum of 300 dpi. Only horizontal photos will be considered. Participants must turn in a completed and signed entry form. Digital images may be submitted by CD, by email, or on a flash drive. However, please be aware when submitting photographs on media that the media will become the property of FTSB and will not be returned.
- Winning photographers will receive $100. Each winner will be named with their respective photograph. Twelve photos will be selected. Winners will be announced after August 14, 2015, and will be contacted via email or phone. Winners will also be posted on ftsbbank.com.
- The 2016 Calendar Contest is open to the public, not only customers of FTSB. Entrants can be of any age; if under the age 18, a parent/guardian must also sign the entry form.
- Participants can submit up to four photos. No entry fee is required.
- Entries will be judged based on appeal, content and photographic skill. A panel of judges will select the twelve winning photos. The decision of these judges is final.
- All winning photographs remain the property of FTSB. Winning entrants grant FTSB an irrevocable, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the photograph.
- If the photograph contains any elements or materials that are not owned by the entrant and/or are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining an appropriate release and consent necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph in the manner set forth in these official rules.
- Farmers Trust & Savings Bank assumes no responsibility for submissions. Selected images are used on a non-exclusive basis. FTSB retains the right to use photos in any advertising, public website (ftsbbank.com), social media and/or promotion it deems suitable.
- Entrants agree that personal data, especially name and address, may be processed, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the contest and any other purposes outlined in these official rules.
For questions regarding the 2016 FTSB Calendar Contest, contact:
Farmers Trust and Savings Bank
Attn: Alicea Porter
101 N Main Street
P.O. Box 507
Buffalo Center, IA 50424
Phone: (641) 562-2696