OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
100 Years of Making Things Grow Contest
- Farmers Trust & Savings Bank will conduct a series of contests for a chance to win a grand prize of $100,000.00 and other prizes to be determined in the sole discretion of Farmers Trust & Savings Bank.
- The contest will run from January 1, 2014 to August 23, 2014.
- All qualifiers and contest winners must be 18 years of age or older. Farmers Trust & Savings Bank employees, spouses and family members living in their household are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Participants may enter to win each monthly contest. If multiple participants have correct answers, the winner(s) will be drawn at random. For some contests, there may be multiple winners. Winners of the monthly contests will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the grand prize of $100,000.00. The drawing will take place on July 4th, 2014. The winner of the drawing on July 4th, 2014 must then be present at our 100th year anniversary celebration on August 23rd, 2014 for a chance to win the grand prize of $100,000.00. At our 100th year anniversary celebration, this person will select one envelope out of a group of 100 envelopes. Various cash prizes will be in each envelope with one envelope containing the grand prize of $100,000.00.
- Each monthly contest shall be subject to the terms and conditions for that contest to be announced by Farmers Trust & Saving Bank during the first week of each month.
- Winners of the monthly contests may only qualify once for the drawing on July 4th, 2014. Only one winner may qualify per household for the drawing on July 4th, 2014.
- Monthly contest winners and the grand prize winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. After 30 days, unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited and become the property of Farmers Trust & Saving Bank.
- Once claimed, the prizes become the property of the winner. Farmers Trust & Saving Bank takes no control or responsibility of the use of the prize after it is awarded. No substitutions for unwanted prizes will be available from Farmers Trust & Saving Bank.
- Winners shall not hold Farmers Trust & Saving Bank liable for any taxes, injury or expenses incurred while utilizing their prize.
- Winners shall be responsible for all income taxes incurred on the prize. If required by the IRS rules and regulations, an IRS 1099 form will be issued and income tax withholding may be necessary. A W-9 tax form may be requested to verify the tax identification number of the winner.
- There is no purchase necessary and an account with Farmers Trust & Saving Bank is not required to enter the contest.
- By entering this contest, you acknowledge that Farmers Trust & Saving Bank has the right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph and voice stating that you are a winner and that such publication may be used for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- Farmers Trust & Saving Bank reserves the right to terminate any contest at any time without notice.
- Farmers Trust & Saving Bank, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any contest without notice at any time. The decision of Farmers Trust & Saving Bank in the interpretation of the contest rules is final. By entering this contest, you agree to abide by all decisions of Farmers Trust & Saving Bank.
- This contest shall be open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.